From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice fails to build, cannot download non-existant ~scarabeus/lpsolve-5.5.2.0.tar.xz ???
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 22:31:58
1 On 2022.02.21 14:55, Jack wrote:
2 > On 2/21/22 14:35, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
3 >> https://bugs.gentoo.org/614866
4 > That is strange.  I just deleted the lpsolve file from my distfiles
5 > dir, and ran "ebuild path/to/ebuild fetch" and it downloaded just
6 > fine - but not from
7 > SRC_URI="http://dev.gentooexperimental.org/~scarabeus/${P}.tar.xz"
8 > (from the ebuild) it actually fetched
9 > https://mirror.leaseweb.com/gentoo/distfiles/aa/lpsolve-5.5.2.0.tar.xz.
10 > I can't figure out where it made the switch in servers.  It does also
11 > look like the dependency on lpserve in the libreoffice ebuild does
12 > NOT depend on the libreoffice_extensions_nlpsolver setting.
13
14 I posted the above to that bug, and asturm pointed out that
15 GENTOO_MIRRORS in make.conf is responsible. So, if you're retrieval
16 of the tarball fails because it can't find the dead site
17 dev.gentooexperimental.com, take a look at your GENTOO_MIRRORS settings.