From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] jpeg compilation error
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:59:05
1 On Friday 09 June 2006 12:28, Arnau Bria wrote:
2 > On a first google and gentoo forums search[1],  I found that emerge
3 > -oneshot libtool will solve my problem. But, could someone explain
4 > me why "do not add the packages to the world profile for later
5 > updating" will solve my problem?
6
7 It's emerge libtool that will solve your problem, it has nothing to do
8 with the world file. --oneshot does a full emerge except does not add
9 the package to world.
12 If only me, you and dead people understand hex,
13 how many people understand hex?
14
15 Alan McKinnon
16 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
17 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list