From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:10:26
1 On 2011-06-10 19:39, Todd Goodman wrote:
2
3 > Please keep bullshit libtard rude remarks out of Linux mailing list,
4 > thank you.
5
6 With the risk of starting a flame war:
7
8 I would like to remind you that this is quite an international list;
9 thus the american views of what's right or not may seem a bit
10 "otherworldly" to us not from the US. Some of you seem to be living a
11 life from a (really bad) western movie... And to be really "frank" your
12 remark seems to me _at least_ as inflammatory as Nikos and he's right in
13 that this is a gentoo user list which messages should at least have some
14 sort of relation to gentoo and not political views, right?
15
16 Best regards
17
18 Peter K