From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] simple mta for local delivery
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:56:51
1 qmail! I use it on my home server and I love it.
2
3 [ Results for search key : ^qmail$ ]
4 [ Applications found : 1 ]
5
6 * mail-mta/qmail
7 Latest version available: 1.03-r15
8 Latest version installed: 1.03-r15
9 Size of downloaded files: 383 kB
10 Homepage: http://www.qmail.org/
11 http://members.elysium.pl/brush/qmail-smtpd-auth/
12 http://www.jedi.claranet.fr/qmail-tuning.html
14 includes SSL/TLS, AUTH SMTP, and queue optimization
15 License: as-is
18 On 10/2/05, tiesman <tieze@××××××.nl> wrote:
19 >
20 > Hey, I'm looking for a simple mta, which also can do local delivery. I'm
21 > using
22 > nbsmtp now, to get mail off the system to the smtp server of my isp. But
23 > I'd
24 > like to have local delivery for cronjobs (or anything similar), but I
25 > really
26 > don't want to emerge sendmail or postfix, if I don't have to.
27 > I was thinking, there must be a simple solution for this problem, is
28 > there?
29 >
30 > TIA, Ties
31 >
32 > ps I've been searching in google and gentoo forums, but couldn't find a
33 > satisfactory answer, I apologize if this has come up recently or is just a
34 > FAQ.
35 >
36 > --
37 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list