From: Alex Thorne <lexiconifernelius@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] lvmetad Errors
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:20:09
1 I guess I did mean mdraid, but would you mind explaining the difference
2 (I've never used raid so don't know much about this)? Is dmraid deprecated
3 in favour of mdadm?
4
5 Yes, I think most Gentoo installs I've done have had some small
6 warnings/error messages somewhere which I've never quite managed to
7 eliminate...
8