From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] layman -L does not show ecatmur, but I can layman -a ecatmur.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:49:54
1 On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 05:37:16PM +0800, Penguin Lover Mark David Dumlao squawked:
2 > TOTALLY WEIRD. I do a layman -L on my machine and strangely enough, ecatmur
3 > isn't listed. I think I've used it beore on layman though, so I look up the
4 > overlays listing on the gentoo overlays list, here:
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/overlays/layman-global.txt
6 >
7 > Sure enough, ecatmur is present. So I just blindly go layman -a ecatmur and
8 > he gets added.
9
10 Did you run layman --fetch to update the overlays?
11
12 W
13 --
14 The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement
15 in the Lewis and Clark expedition:
16 It was the first documented trip in history where men asked a woman for
17 directions and followed them, allowing them to arrive at their destination.
18 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 431 days, 13:22
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list