From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT?] How to get WebDAV going on Apache?
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:56:13
1 Hello list,
2
3 Apologies if this is off-topic here but I don't know where else to ask. I'm
4 having trouble getting owncloud installed on my LAN mini-server. Its post-inst
5 check complains "the WebDAV interface seems to be broken."
6
7 I found this how-to but it's getting long in the tooth:
8 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-338668-start-0.html
9 If I include all the extras under <IfModule mod_dav.c> I get permission
10 refused to run post-inst-check, even if I comment out the <Limit> block. I did
11 do the parts about /var/dav, /var/lib/dav and htpasswd.
12
13 I've added DAV and DAV_FS to APACHE2_OPTS in /etc/conf.d/apache2, but when I
14 restart apache no DAV module is listed in the output from apache2 -M.
15
16 Can anyone see what I'm missing?
19 Regards
20 Peter