From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Still trying to compile hydrogen
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:53:08
1 Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org> [12-02-18 16:44]:
2 > meino.cramer@×××.de writes:
3 >
4 > > So, if QT3 is removed from protage, and museseq which still is in
5 > > portage seems only to build agains qt3, I see a contradiction here...
6 >
7 > No, it has already been removed from portage two years ago [1], because it
8 > still depends on Qt3. So your version probably comes from the proaudio
9 > overlay.
10 >
11 > What about trying the new ebuild for musesq-2.0 [2]?
12 >
13 > [1] http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/dev/206852
14 > [2] http://www.mail-archive.com/proaudio@×××××××××××××××.org/msg04170.html
15 >
16 > Wonko
19 The mail at [2] is of 10.2011. If I am not totally wrong here I should
20 have the ebuild already on my system. I am doing updates regularily...
21
22 ?
23
24 Best regards,