From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mail from rkhunter
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:14:47
1 On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Florian Philipp <
2 lists@f_philipp.fastmail.net> wrote:
3
4 > Mark Knecht schrieb:
5 > > Hi,
6 > > What's the minimum configuration required on a remote system to get
7 > > rkhunter to email my GMail account if the rkhunter cron job finds
8 > > something suspicious?
9 > >
10 > > Do I have to emerge and configure an email server of some type or
11 > > can rkhunter just send email on its own?
12 > >
13 > > Thanks,
14 > > Mark
17 > ssmtp or any other sendmail replacement will be sufficient. Just look at
18 > their respective config files for filling in your account data.
21 http://www.yak.net/fqa/84.html
22
23 hope this helps
24