From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd good or bad?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:55
1 On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 11:47:24 -0600 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > wabe wrote:
4 > > Dominus Mundi <dominus.mundi@×××××××.me> wrote:
5 > >
6 > >> I read in the history feeds that the universal init system (formerly
7 > >> known as systemd) was controversial when introduced. I would like the
8 > >> opinions of people from your time. -- Securely sent with Tutanota.
9 > >> Claim your encrypted mailbox today! https://tutanota.com
10 > > It seems that you are not only come from a future time but also from
11 > > a parallel universe with a completely different timeline. ;-)
12 > > --
13 > > Regards
14 > > wabe
15 > >
16 > I wonder how long his subscription here will last? ROFL Now or in the
17 > future. lol
18 >
19 > Dale
20 >
21 I have noted that a thread about systemd regularly re-appears in
22 this mailing list just after the New Year.
23
24 May be, it is in somebody business plan to start such threads just
25 after the New Year so that to remind us about this topic and make
26 PR action?