From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Bandwidth monitor on per service/program basis
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:58:46
1 Hi
2
3 I am looking to find a tool that will allow me to monitor which
4 applications or services are utilising my network and hence bandwidth.
5 Now I have found loads of useful tools that can offer me representations
6 of the interface but little that breaks it down on a time basis and per
7 program basis.
8 If anyone has a suggestion of a ready built application it will be welcome,
9 prefer it to be console based for ssh [with a nice gui at home, if I am being
10 greedy ].
11
12 stuart
15 "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
16 binary, those who don't"
17
18 --Unknown
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list