From: Peter Alfredsen <peter.alfredsen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd and gnome3
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:55:57
1 On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 2012-07-20 14:43, schrieb Peter Alfredsen:
3 >> (I am assuming that you are using systemd-186 -- all earlier releases
4 >> I checked have bugs I ran into)
5 >
6 > thanks for all the information ... added those pam.d-lines, no success
7 >
8 > Unmasking systemd-186 brought up dependencies like udev .. I hesitate to
9 > go bleeding edge there as well.
10 >
11 > So maybe I just cancel this for now.
12
13 Yeah udev is incorporated into later versions of systemd on gentoo and
14 the reason it is masked is because you have to do some
15 package.provided magic to get it all to work.
16
17 /Peter