From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Howto for Sendmail configuration?
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:21:49
1 On Saturday 28 April 2007 18:45, Randy Barlow wrote:
2 > On Fri, April 27, 2007 3:25 pm, Dan Cowsill wrote:
3 > > So what I am looking for is a simplified howto describing how I could
4 > > set up sendmail to deliver mail for me...
5 >
6 > I really wouldn't recommend using Sendmail, especially not for just
7 > sending mail and not receiving mail. So my recommendation is that you
8 [snip]
9
10 Is smmtp all that is required? I seem to be missing mail?
12 echo test | mail -s "testing ssmtp" <my_mail_address>
13 -bash: mail: command not found
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick