From: cinder <cinder@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 14:46:00
1 On Sun, Dec 06, 2015 at 02:07:04PM -0600, Dale wrote:
2 > Julio Garcia Merlano wrote:
3 > > unsubscribe now
4 > > <https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=RIDcgbTmkDg6edfP9p17cdI6cbc>.
8 > You may want to try this instead:
9 >
10 > List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:gentoo-user+unsubscribe@l.g.o>
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
14 > :-) :-)
18 Hello. I'm not sure what these messages mean. I have changed my email
19 provider. gmail says my client, mutt, is a security risk and can no
20 longer connect wit it. So I have unsubscribed from the list with that
21 account and the subscribed again with my new account. I followed the
22 freeburner.google.com link but the page said "Are you sure you wish
23 to end your email subscription to:“Descargar Libros PDF Gratis”.
24 I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.
25
27
28 ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
29 $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
30 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
31 Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!