From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice emerge failing
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:28:36
1 Redouane Boumghar wrote:
2 > Hello everyone,
3 >
4 > I guess you all missunderestimated the alert about Random Access Memory.
5
6 so we overestimated it then?
7
8 "They misunderestimated me."
9 George W. Bush
10 November 6, 2000
11 Comment made in Bentonville, Arkansas.
12
13 "Those who think that they can say we're only going to have a stimulus
14 package, but let's forget tax relief, misunderestimate -- excuse me,
15 underestimate (laughter) -- just making sure you were paying attention. You
16 were."
17 George W. Bush
18 March 29, 2001
19 White House press conference.
20
21 not that I'm comparing you to GWB :) no offense intended, it just made
22 me chuckle :)
26 Cleanliness is next to impossible.