From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: devmanual searching
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:47:40
1 On 09/26/2014 03:38 PM, James wrote:
2 > Jc GarcĂ­a <jyo.garcia <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 >> There's 'app-doc/devmanual' that is basically the html files that make
6 >> the devmanual but, if you have them in your pc you can convert them to
7 >> plain text and grep them, plus you have the manual even if offline.
10 > Ok, some years (decades?) ago I use html2txt. It must have been part of a
11 > deprecated package, as now I do not find it.
14 app-text/html2text or dev-python/html2text?
15
16 links -dump <url> also works.