From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] update on seamonkey issue.
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:36:23
1 The bug filed upstream has been marked invalid, they say it's a Gentoo
2 problem. I was inclined to give Gentoo a free pass on this because
3 ebuilds routinely go to heroic lengths to make this stuff work as
4 beatifuly as it does 99.5% of the time.
5
6 Maybe the e-build process needs to be changed for this version... I'm
7 still inclined to say that this is an upstream problem and that their
8 code isn't 64 bit safe... as absurd as that may sound at this late date...
11 IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
12
13 Powers are not rights.