From: Aggelos <marmango@××××××××.gr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:06:37
1 on 02/22/2007 09:14 PM Neil Bothwick wrote the following:
2 > On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:20:28 +0200, Aggelos wrote:
3 >
4 >> I really don't care if consider the above as spam or not or watever, for
5 >> this list or for any list. I am subscribed to this list so I posted it
6 >> here.
7 >
8 > What outstanding arrogance!
9 >
10 > This list is primarily a vehicle for peer support. You total disregard
11 > for the intent of the list and the wishes of other subscribers may well
12 > come back to bite you the next time you need to use the list for its true
13 > purpose.
16 May I never get support from this list if all other users are like those.
17
18 PS: Which I believe is not true.
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list