From: "Fábio Emilio Costa" <fabiocosta0305@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nvidia and optimus
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 18:40:55
1 Need some help (taking the topic that is about this): already build
2 bumblebee and implemented everything (runned glxgears with optirun and
3 things gone okay). However, I'm with some problems to play some games, like
4 Shatter and Anomaly, that has 32-bit only versions (my ARCH="~amd64"). I
5 don't remember the package I need to build so optirun can run correctly
6 those games. Any help?
7