From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portable Gentoo (Pen Drive Linux)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:38:06
1 On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:57:22 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > I've installed that old favourite SysRescCD on a pen drive, following a
4 > method I found on the Web to include a persistent file-system with all
5 > the extras I wanted in, e.g., /usr/local/bin.
6 >
7 > It works well, except that I haven't found yet where to put all my
8 > aliases to have them sourced at (auto) log-in.
9
10 There is a file that is executed by default at login, I think it
11 is .autorun. I remember having to add an option to ignore it on the
12 LXFDVDs because we use .autorun on those to launch a browser.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 IBM: Itty Bitty Mentality