From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Camcorder capture
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:24:13
1 On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 08:10:22 -0500, Albert Hopkins wrote:
2
3 > > I'd like some help with comcorder capture in my Gentoo.
4 > > I already have my firewire working, but I need some soft (graphic,
5 > > please), with the tools to do it.
6 >
7 > I use dvgrab. It's not graphical, but it doesn't need to be.
8
9 But if you want graphical. it's useful for cueing the tape before
10 grabbing, try Kino. It's a DV editing program by the same author as
11 dvgrab.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 "Bother!" said Petro, as the momentum stopped.