From: Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Ebuild with scons and sandbox
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:24:13
1 Nagatoro wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > First off, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!
5 >
6 > I'm trying to write an ebuild for linuxdcpp (a gtk port of DC++). This
7 > nice app uses scons and not make as the build tool. When I build it
8 > manually it works just fine, but when I try to build it with emerge (or
9 > ebuild) I get this:
10 > Code:
11 >
12 > scons: done building targets.
13 > ACCESS DENIED open_wr: /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/.scons25064
14 [snip]
15 >
16 > it seems to me like scons is littering the filesystem with somesort of
17 > lock files but I've been unable to find any information on this. Does
18 > anyone know how I can prevent scons from trying to make these files or
19 > how I can fool scons into thinking that it could?
22 Maybe you can configure the build so that it won't write outside of the sandbox. If you post your ebuild then we might be able to help.
23
24 Zac
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list