From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Organising btrfs subvolumes
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:59:08
1 Am 27.05.2014 14:12, schrieb Rich Freeman:
2
3 > There is snapper, which is even in the tree now. It isn't 100%
4 > flexible but supports any number of hourly, daily, monthly, and yearly
5 > snapshots, with retention policies for each.
6
7 no systemd-unitfiles yet, correct? I merged it and took a quick look, as
8 far as I understand it needs a service running ...
9
10 I will check back later this evening and see how to get that working here.
11
12 Stefan