From: Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey blocking mozilla and mozilla blocking seamonkey
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:05:42
1 Thomas Kear wrote:
2 > # echo "www-client/mozilla-1.7.13" >>
3 > /etc/portage/profile/package.provided
4 > # emerge -C mozilla
5 > # emerge seamonkey
6 >
7 > Should do it.
8 >
9 > If you're attached to mozilla just add seamonkey to package.provided
10 > instead in the same manner.
14 I replaced mine a while back and I can not see any difference between
15 Mozilla and Seamonkey. It looks the same and even saw my .mozilla
16 directory and all my settings and email was there.
17
18 That may ease your mind about switching a little bit.
19
20 Dale
21
23 --