From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re-enable konqueror right click -> Create New menus
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:31:17
1 On Wednesday 04 April 2007 09:57, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > Anyone know which config setting/package/feature enables the Create New
4 > sub menu in the konqueror pop-up menus? I recently trimmed my konqueror
5 > right down to remove cruft and now when I use it as a file manager,
6 > right-click -> Create New is mostly empty. There's just an (empty) Link
7 > to Device sub-menu, and it's a hassle not having a Create New Folder
8 > function.
9
10 I am not sure if this is what you are after:
11
12 http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/dot/servicemenus.html
15 Regards,
16 Mick