From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: emerging procmail failure
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 05:20:19
1 Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Harry Putnam<reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> Yes... except _OH CRAP_ I've forgotten whatever little tiny skill I once
6 >> had to add a patch into the emerge process manually.
7 >
8 > man ebuild
9
10 Just in case another intellectually challenged gentoo user happens to
11 be searching for nuts and bolts of creating a custom ebuild. I looked
12 up a previous thread I started here in Nov 2008, with
13
14 Subject: Nots and bolts of creating an ebuild
15
16 where some brief outlines of how to do it are provided by David R and
17 Daniel P.
18
19 See it on gmane here:
20 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/205481/focus=205483