From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amanda-3.4.5
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 06:57:07
1 Am 15.07.19 um 08:41 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 >
3 > Does anyone have a binary package for app-backup/amanda-3.4.5 he could
4 > share?
5 >
6 > I have to (test the) downgrade because of issues with 3.5.1, and my
7 > binary package doesn't install anymore (perl now upgraded etc)
8 >
9 > and the latest amanda doesn't talk to a legacy client which I can't
10 > upgrade at all
11 >
12 > Maybe someone could share the package via dropbox or so.
13
14 managed a workaround:
15
16 the compile issues (related to NDMP and RPC somehow) showed me that the
17 USE-flag "ndmp" isn't interpreted by the current ebuild at all.
18
19 Patched that and disabled NDMP, now it compiles and amcheck works ok for
20 now.