From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: killing gnome light - pathetic cry for help.
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:00:33
1 On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:15:22 -0800, Michael Higgins wrote:
2
3 > I use Gnome ['gnome-light'] as my WM.
4 >
5 > For the past few months (many months) I've had the 'gnome-panel' lock up
6 > on me. Nothing is clearly causing this. Rebuilding has not seemed to
7 > help. Of course, what to rebuild? Everything?
8
9 I've seen this issue a few times and found that the esound daemon was to
10 blame. Killing just that got things back in a workeable state again.
11
12 Kind regards,
13
14 Hans