From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssmtp rewriting "From:" in emails...
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:03:43
1 On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 09:00:02PM +0200, Jarry wrote:
2 >
3 > btw, I find /etc/ssmtp/ssmtp.conf a little confusing:
4 >
5 > # Set this to never rewrite the "From:" line (unless not given) and to
6 > # use that address in the "from line" of the envelope.
7 > #FromLineOverride=YES
8 >
9 > I always thought if a value in config file is commented out,
10 > it is a default value. So I never tried to uncomment it...
13 I always thought that too, until just the other day when it
14 happened that simply uncommenting a line in privoxy's config
15 fixed a problem for me. I always thought the commented out
16 lines were set to default values before that. Pretty sure
17 *most* are, but apparently not all. Who knew?
20 /\ /\
21 <\ />
22 ^ caveat utilitor
23 'v-v'