From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] System reporting information
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:51:18
Sorry that the subject is not very informative.

I seem to remember some time back some discussion about a script or
program that would examine a gentoo system and create a report on
packages installed, make.conf contents, and other relevant information
that might be of help to the devs.  No personal info would be collected.

Am I imagining this?  Would this info be of help to the devs?

Tony
--
    -- Benjamin Franklin