From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] System reporting information
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:51:18
1 Sorry that the subject is not very informative.
2
3 I seem to remember some time back some discussion about a script or
4 program that would examine a gentoo system and create a report on
5 packages installed, make.conf contents, and other relevant information
6 that might be of help to the devs. No personal info would be collected.
7
8 Am I imagining this? Would this info be of help to the devs?
9
10 Tony
11 --
12 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
13 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
14 -- Benjamin Franklin
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list