From: Caster <cast3r@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Does USB devices share bandwidth?
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:48:35
1 On 6/23/06, 张|武 <zhangweiwu@××××××.com> wrote:
2 >Another small question I hope someone with professional knowledge can
3 >help. I was told ECP/bidirectional printer cable can handle 2Mbps data
4 >transfer, that seems to be suggesting using parallel cable is as good as
5 >using USB1 cable (as USB1 is supposed to handle 1.2Mbps ony), or even
6 >better. Is it true?
7
8 Low speed devices like mouse, keyboard uses 1.5Mbps, printer should use
9 12Mbps on USB 1.1. Definitely better than ECP...
10