From: Christoph Gysin <cgysin@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] enlightenment WM -- setup
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:25:19
1 Fernando Meira wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > I've seen a few screenshots of the Enlightenment Window Manager and I
5 > wanted to try it.
6 > I've emerged *enlightenment *and (as the howto says) I should be able to
7 > load Enlightenment after restarting X, however I don't get that option.
8 > I only have "default, KDE and failsafe".
9 > I'm using "kdm" and XSESSION="enlightenment" in the rc.conf.
10
11 The "default" entry *should* run the session specified in XSESSION. At
12 least it does so in entrance, the enlightenment displaymanager.
13
14 Do you have a /etc/X11/Sessions/enlightenment ?
15
16 Christoph
17 --
18 echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" org@fr33z3