From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: pam errors in update world - how to trackdown
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 04:27:11
1 "Vernon A. Fort" <vfort@×××××××××××××××××××.com> writes:
2
3 >> Apparently I need to remove one or more of those listed but having a
4 >> time finding them.
5 >>
6 >> equery files pam turns up nothing with those names
7 >> equery list|grep shows no promising hits on pwdb, radius or timestamp
8 >>
9 >> I did find a pwdb package but it shows no hits on those names either.
10 >>
11 >> How might I track this down? Or is the error really about something
12 >> else?
13 >>
14 > had the same issue - re-emerge cracklib (emerge cracklib) - look at
15 > the errors just above.
16
17 emerge cracklib
18
19 Doesn't show anything interesting here... Just installs without
20 comment. What did you see that you thought would be helpful?
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list