From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 10:53:39
1 Hi again,
2
3 I have gotten a few replies off list about this issue and found out that
4 I am not the only one having this problem. It seems the AT&T family
5 does not like TLSv1 messages or something. I wrote AT&T a message and
6 am waiting on a reply regarding this. If someone here knows how to find
7 out when exactly when they started using TLSv1 it would be great. If
8 they started on the 22nd, then this is very likely the problem. Also
9 keep in mind, I have not gotten anything about posts to the forums
10 either. Anything ending in gentoo.org has stopped. Maybe Gentoo
11 switched a little to soon for some providers??
12
13 Is there a way to reply with a web browser? I can view the messages on
14 the archives but can not figure out how to reply. I'm trying not to
15 clutter up the list here. I'm starting a thread here on the forums.
16 Maybe be easier and all.
17 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-691543.html Hope to see some email
18 gurus there. I need some help and so do at least one other person.
19
20 Dale
21
23 --