From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: crond: time disparity detected (on hibernate and wake-up)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 02:44:03
1 On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:46:37 -0400
2 "Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > Whenever I hibernate or do a wake-up from hibernation, I always get
5 > messages about a crond time disparity detected. It's usually 580 or
6 > 602 minutes. But the clock appears to be correct within a few
7 > seconds after wake-up. I'm in Eastern time, running local time...
8
9 If you're using sys-power/hibernate-script, having it stop and restart
10 crond might help. I use fcron, so in a conf file for hibernate I have
11
12 RestartServices fcron