From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 3
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:31:35
1 pk wrote:
2 > On 2012-01-05 17:20, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> rm -rf /usr /lib/nvidia-current/xorg/xorg
5 >>
6 >> ROFLMAO. That one space bar hit caused a bit of trouble. WOW. I would
7 >> have been pretty pissed. lol
8 > Yes, buy it's the comments (and pictures) below that made me laugh...
9 > the link is a definite keeper... :-D
10 >
11 > Best regards
12 >
13 > Peter K
18 Yea, they were funny. Sort of surprising tho. Most people were making
19 a joke about it. Mistakes happen tho. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
20
21 Dale
22
26 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!
27
28 Miss the compile output? Hint:
29 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"