From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] major problem after samba update
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 11:58:03
1 Hi. I just upgraded from samba 4.1.x to 4.2.7 and in one of my shares,
2 I can not access any subfolders of that share. It usually gives me some
3 kind of windows permission error, or just location not available.
4 Windows tells me I can't even display the advanced security settings for
5 any folder. Anyone know what they did and how to fix? There is a hard
6 blocker to downgrading, so maybe something is up.
7
8 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
11 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
12 How do
13 you spend it?
14
15 John Covici