From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: LO 4.0 playing media with gstreamer-1.0.5 ?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:40:47
1 Hello!
2
3 On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:09:00 -0500
4 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > walt wrote:
7 > >
8 > > No, my 4.0.1.2 doesn't play your presentation. It displays a light
9 > > brown rectangle and nothing else. I uploaded your odp to google
10 > > docs and tried to play it but I've never tried that before so I'm
11 > > probably doing something wrong.
12 > >
13 > > More informed opinions are welcome, of course :)
14 >
15 > That was what I got to. I thought maybe it was just me so I didn't
16 > post. Guess it was not just me.
17 >
18 > Dale
19 >
20 Thank you for testing! That is exactly the problem. I am able to play
21 this presentation in LibreOffice-3.6 on Gentoo and in LibreOffice-3.5
22 on Debian. I also tried to play it in LibreOffice-4 for Windows, and it
23 went just fine. So, the problem seems to be related to either Gentoo
24 libraries (for example, ffmpeg --> libav transition) or with my current
25 configuration.
26
27 Any other opinions/tests/suggestions?
28 Thank you!
29 Vladimir
30
31 -----