From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Not-quite-right Intel graphics
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:08:19
1 On Sunday, 11 August 2019 15:16:14 BST J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > For UEFI systems, I always enable the EFI framebuffer in the kernel config.
3 > (This is needed to see the kernel output and text consoles)
4
5 Yes, I have the EFI framebuffer enabled.
6
7 > The AGP/DRM options are only needed for X windows (xorg and co)
8
9 So that's not my problem then.
10
11 PS. I had yet another failure of KMail yesterday, after my daily archive and after most of the day's emailis, so I've lost all those. Thanks Joost for quoting my full message. :)
12
13 PPS. Today it's refusing to send mail, so this is via webmail.
16 Regards,
17 Peter.