From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Not-quite-right Intel graphics
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:08:19
On Sunday, 11 August 2019 15:16:14 BST J. Roeleveld wrote:
> For UEFI systems, I always enable the EFI framebuffer in the kernel config. > (This is needed to see the kernel output and text consoles)
Yes, I have the EFI framebuffer enabled.
> The AGP/DRM options are only needed for X windows (xorg and co)
So that's not my problem then. PS. I had yet another failure of KMail yesterday, after my daily archive and after most of the day's emailis, so I've lost all those. Thanks Joost for quoting my full message. :) PPS. Today it's refusing to send mail, so this is via webmail. -- Regards, Peter.