From: Danis Petkakis <dpetka2001@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with vlc
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:10:01
1 check out this <http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-600869-highlight-.html>post
2 in gentoo-forums...there seems to be a problem with
3 linking vlc with ansi although "unicode" flag is enabled and wxGTK aswell...
4
5 On 18/10/2007, Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
8 > On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 16:59 -0400, Alfredo Perez wrote:
9 > > Hi
10 > >
11 > > I did an update of the system and I noticed that vlc got updated.
12 > > Now I can open movies but the rest of the gui does not come out.
13 > > What I am refering to is the gui where you can rew/ff the movie.
14 >
15 > Possibly check the wxwindows and skins USE flags?
16 >
17 > # equery u vlc
18 >
19 > I know if you build vlc w/o the wxwindows flag you get no gui.
24 > --
25 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list