From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing gentoo (multiple OS)
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 23:55:52
1 On Thursday 01 Dec 2011 07:24:47 srini srini wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I need some advise here as I am trying to install gentoo along with
5 > different other OS'es including windows.
6 > As I am new to this field I would need some guidance as to ho to go about
7 > and to know the subtleties between LILO and GRUB.
8 >
9 > Can anyone help me about this.
10
11 How big is the disk(s)?
12
13 Which OS' are you thinking of installing and in which order?
14
15 Do you have installation CDs for all OS (including MSWindows)?
16
17 Does your PC feature an MBR or an UEFI?
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick