From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd questions: hdparm unit file, OpenRC packages
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:48:12
1 On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:45:59 +0200, Kai Krakow wrote:
2
3 > All those services are well integrated with each other and suitable for
4 > most stuff. Tho, systemd-networkd is not explicitly developed as a
5 > desktop daemon currently, systemd folks still tend to recommend
6 > NetworkManager to get all features. The systemd replacement perfectly
7 > works for me, tho: My desktop PC is a stationary PC with wired network.
8 > If you're mobile or use wifi, ymmv.
9
10 I use systemd-networkd with WiFi. It's just a case of running wpa_gui
11 when I want to connect to a new network.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 No, you *can't* call 999 now. I'm downloading my mail.