From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdelibs again: 'moc' & USE flags ?
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:07:05
1 On 03 July 2006 17:20, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 7/3/06, Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca> wrote:
3 > > Does anyone have suggestions or enlightenment, before I file a bug ?
4 >
5 > Do you have MAKEOPTS=-jN, with N>1? If so, have you tried
6 > "MAKEOPTS=-j1 emerge --oneshot kdelibs"? It should not be necessary,
7 > I thought KDE properly supported parallel builds, but this definitely
8 > looks like that sort of problem.
9
10 It does. I usually compile kdelibs with distcc without problems.
11
12 Uwe
15 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
16 http://www.SysEx.com.na
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list