From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] AMD64 Stability?
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:14:41
1 On Tuesday 05 September 2006 19:22, A. R. wrote:
2 > > and you have tried a different PSU? A quality one (ie not fortron, not
3 > > antec, but enermax)?
4 > > --
5 >
6 > huh?
7 > PSU? Does this stand for "Power Supply Unit"?
8
9 yes it does.
12 > If it does, then the answer is no. Because my box is an HP media
13 > center to which I only added the Nvidia graphics card. (PCIe)
16 well, this 'vendor boxes' have usually very tightly calculated PSUs - just
17 bearly enough to power it. If you change something they might or might not
18 fall to pieces....
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list