From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Polymake Ebuild and general questions
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:45:14
1 Hi,
4 I think this will help you:
5
6 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ebuild-submit.xml
7
8 You also might want to have a look to dev mailing list.
9 kh
12 Thomas Kahle wrote:
13 > Hi all,
14 >
15 > I've written an ebuild for a math-software called polymake
16 > (www.math.tu-berlin.de/polymake).
17 > You find it attached. You have to digest it yourself to use.
18 > ("ebuild polymake-2.3.ebuild digest")
19 > Maybe some people could test it (on amd64 for instance...).
20 >
21 > Now some questions:
22 >
23 > 1.) The Program uses non-autotools "self made" configuration via "make
24 > configure". Currently the Ebuild will ask questions to the user, which I
25 > want to prevent. How can i get around this?
26 > Is there some Bash trick to answer all questions with "Enter" ?
27 > 2.) The program needs to be rebuild after an upgrade of dev-lang/perl.
28 > How can i implement this in the ebuild ?
29 > 3.) Is there any chance that, after testing, this will land in the
30 > portage tree ? How can I do this,
31 > -email to dev-mailinglist?
32 > -bugzilla ?
34 >