From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT, game-related,long] Changing file dates?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:05:05
1 Iain Buchanan schreef:
2 > On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 13:09 +0200, Holly Bostick wrote:
3 >
4 >>Hi, all--
5 >
6 > [snip]
7 >
8 >>[1] There are two ways to install Morrowind. You can install it under
9 >>Wine or Cedega using the regular Setup.exe, or you can install it via a
10 >>script found at Loki Installers for Linux Gamers (http://liflg.org ).
13 > could you provide the specific script (or link to it), rather than just
14 > the liflg main page?
15 >
16 > thanks,
17
18 Sure. Don't know why you need it; there's a menu right on the side of
19 the front page.
20
21 Downloads => wine(x) (after all, you know Morrowind ain't native) =>
22 morrowind (click "more" link) takes you to the page
23
24 http://www.liflg.org/?catid=7&gameid=38
25
26 (I'm not linking directly to the script; that's not only rude, but it's
27 19 MB, and everybody doesn't have broadband).
28
29 Anyway, I linked to the main page because there's a lot of scripts for
30 installing both native and wine(x) games that people might have been
31 glad to know about and (I thought) that finding the link to Morrowind
32 specifically wasn't hard, so I wanted to make sure that people had the
33 chance to see the full site..
34
35 Sorry for the difficulty.
36