From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MediaTomb - sorting images by exif rating
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 15:06:50
1 On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 10:58 AM, czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Thanks for your answer, Michael. I have already read the web page you
3 > posted, but my problem is that libextractor extracts various EXIF metadata
4 > from jpeg files EXCEPT for exif rating. So I wonder whether there is any
5 > workaround/any way to do this in some different way? Or maybe some way to
6 > teach libextractor to extract those data? I tried to find some configuration
7 > for libextractor/exiv2 but unforutnately without any success.
8
9 I don't have a good answer for that. You might try the ask-and-lurk
10 pattern in #mediatomb on Freenode. Note that you're running Gentoo,
11 and could patch the source (in case you pique the curiosity of an
12 interested mt dev).
15 :wq