From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to reset Kwallet master passwd
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:06:43
1 On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Michal 'vorner' Vaner wrote:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 12:53:59PM +0000, Mick wrote:
5 > > A user has entered the wrong master passwd when he first used Kwallet.
6 > > Now he cannot use it anymore. What's the recommended way of resetting
7 > > the master passwd for Kwallet. Losing all stored passwds in Kwallet is
8 > > not an issue.
9 >
10 > You could open kwalletmanager and delete the wallet there.
11 >
12 > Or you can delete .kde/share/apps/kwallet (I hope it is there).
13
14 Thank you. Will try this out when I connect to that box later tonight.
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick