From: Willie <matthews.willie@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unexpected Power Loss!
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:38:36
1 I think you might be on to something. Here in Vegas it gets to be about 50
2 at night and I like to have my window open. That is when it turns off the
3 most. I have been using this computer for years with Windows and Ubuntu
4 Linux and this is the first time it has started to happen. Do you know of
5 any setting in Gentoo that I would need to change for this?
6