From: David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Boring new startup look with baselayout 1.12
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:30:33
1 On 9/15/06, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:07:21 -0700, Daevid Vincent wrote:
4 >
5 > > Thanks, yes, that did "fix" it. However it's strange b/c I have had
6 > > PARALLEL on for years ever since I first learned of it. Only with this
7 > > new baselayout did the loading change to this other way of displaying
8 > > it. Hmm...
9 >
10 > Because the startup scripts are no longer running sequentially, the OK
12 > order and the scripts are run.
15 Um, but the OK could appear after a script finishes succesfully.
19 David Grant
20 http://www.davidgrant.ca